How to Make Stencils - Templates!
How to Make Stencils in Four Easy Steps! Make Your Own Templates!
Free Tutorial For Alphabet Templates - Letter Stencils - Maps, Too!
How to Make Stencils Templates in Four Simple Steps
Great For Scrapbooks - Sports Posters - School Bulletin Boards - Church - Office - Arts and Crafts Projects - Birthday Cards - Holiday Cards and Christmas Ornaments, Too!
- Printed Coloring Pages
- Clear .003 Acetate Sheet or Blank Stencil Sheet or Clear School Report Covers
- Masking Tape
- Exacto Knife
- Hardwood or plywood 24"x24" or Artist Self-Healing Mat or Plastic Flexible Kitchen Cutting Board
- Print out the picture you want. Resize it first if needed. Use Coloring Pages to Print Help.
- Tape the coloring page onto the back of a stencil sheet. Use clear .003 acetate sheet or blank stencil sheet or clear school report covers.
- Cut out the image with the Exacto knife. Use a ruler - wood or steel - for clean straight edges. Start at the top of the picture. Keep your hand above the cutting blade.
- Un-tape the stencil. Remove loose pieces. Remove the paper from the back of the stencil sheet.
Your stencil is ready.
Make the Stencil Repositionable and Stickable in Two Easy Steps
Easy-Tack Spray Adhesive
Trash Bag or Kraft Paper or Newspaper
Now... Work outside or near an open window
- Turn your stencil over. Place it on the trash bag or kraft paper or newspaper.
- Spray the adhesive on the backside of the stencil. Let dry. Respray. Let dry again.
Your repositionable stencil is ready.
Free Stencil Tips:
Uses - Storing - Cleaning
- Use your repositionable stencils on walls, boards, t-shirts, poster boards, etc. Roll it flat with a rolling pin, or drinking glass.
- Store your stickable stencils in plastic food wrap. Lay it in a flat container or a plastic folder.
- Clean the stencil with soap and water, or paint thinner. Remove the Easy-Tack adhesive with undiluted vinegar or Goo Gone.
Searching For Something? Enter Its Name.
Searching For A Coloring Page?
Add The Word: Coloring. Example: Porsche Coloring
Jul 20, 17 07:43 AM
Clock Coloring Sheets of Minutes: 12:00-12:09
Minute Time Coloring Job 1:
Find - Print - Color Clock Face and Write AM Minutes
12:01 - 12:02 - 12:03 - 12:04 - 12:05 - 12:06
Minutes Time Coloring Job 9:
Jul 20, 17 07:18 AM
782 Jangmo-o Cartoon Coloring Page
783 Hakamo-o Cartoon Printable
784 Kommo-o Cartoon Coloring Sheet
...Tell Other Kids and Teachers You Found Potent Pokemon Sun Moon Coloring Printables At YesColorin…
Jul 18, 17 12:46 PM
Coloring Sheet Peterbilt 389
Picture To Color of Peterbilt 379
Peterbilt 386 Picture To Print
Ball Cap Coloring Pages
...Tell Other Kids and Teachers You Found Stone Cold Coloring Trucks Printables At Yes…
Jul 17, 17 03:00 AM
American Flag Coloring Pictures To Print Wyoming
Wyoming Coloring Sheet of State Map
Coloring Page Flower Wyoming Indian Paintbrush
Click State Name To See Color Photo of Its Flag Design
Thank You For Visiting and Hanging With YesColoring